Monday 27 February 2012

Stardust

galaxy tee: yayer, disco pants: american apparel
vans: schuch, cross ring: boutique73

Super quick post as I have to be up early tomorrow to work in London and I haven't painted my nails yet! My 3 day weekend has made me extremely tired but it was so much fun... wore this outfit out on Friday night; went for a meal and then ended up incredibly drunk at this house party in Bristol which was really good! I realised I hadn't worn my galaxy tee in a while and when my friend said I could borrow her disco pants to wear I thought it would go perfectly. I keep wearing my vans at the moment, really need another pair- one just isn't enough, it's pay day tomorrow so I may treat myself. Turned out my tee matched my cloud nails too which you may have seen on my instagram, (and if not it's @yasminnjade) although it was completely unintentional aha :) 


14 comments:

  1. really cool outfit, i love your little cloud nails xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. Looks great on you :)

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the loose top with the disco pants! looks great as always!x

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That galaxy tee is gorgeous and I love the disco pants on you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so cute, love the accidental matching! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! the top is a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the disco pants! Love them!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this outfit. I need some disco pants :( x

    ReplyDelete
  9. the disco pants look fab on you and i love the galactic/cloud nails!
    Looks gorgeous, I am now following you too :)
    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the design on the top. Love the nails too, they remind me of Toy Story haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that top is beautiful! and I love your nails, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. rad top. the nails compliment it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this top!! Just adore all your clothes babe, amazing :)

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ