Friday 24 February 2012

Led Me Astray

 tee: charity shop, skirt: charity shop- DIY here
chelsea boots: topshop, fur coat & stone ring: vintage
tights & pendant: primark, fox ring: cheap frills
nails: beetlejuice- emerald black

Took these pictures on Sunday in a country park near Slough, went for a wander because it was such a nice day and then had a a roast in this little country pub we found, it was soo nice. Don't remember the last time I had a roast dinner before that! This is the first time I've worn my velvet skirt since making it, not sure why I tend to misplace all of my clothes aha but I'm always pleasantly surprised when they turn up again :) My beautiful fox ring was a valentines present; which previously featured on my wishlist- making them really tends to pay off aha. I've had a present from every one so far! 

This weekend I am off to Bristol and I couldn't be more excited, I have the best weekend planned... I'm seeing my mum tonight for the first time in 2012!! We're going out for dinner and drinks, then I might head on to Thekla (club on a boat!) for 51:27. Then, on Saturday it's UKF!! Really looking forward to this, the line-up is really good and my friend is doing a set so if any of you are going check out Kinetic!! Going to make some Outlook plans, book flights/ boat parties etc and then I have Monday off... amazing.

18 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Especially your velvet skirt.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit you look great...the velvet skirt is fabulous! Your weekend sounds like lots of fun, have a great time!
    dimples

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit :) you find such lovely things in charity shops, so jealous :D
    http://vckyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous, these pictures are stunning
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures and I love the outfit :) Have fun this weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable outfit, i loveee the polka dot tights, they just make the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skirt, I WISH I had the patience for charity shops!!

    Your weekend sounds goood! Lineup for UKF looks amaze, hope you have a good time :)

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit sounds like a fab weekend enjoy :) xx

    dsychain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit, i love the woods in the background xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your top and the fox ring is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that tee looks great in the forest!
    have a lovely time in bristol!

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, these photos are so pretty and you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! I am actualy in love with your blog! Your style is amazing and all your blog posts are zoo inspirational!! I am now following!!! Can't wait until your next post!!!
    Love Amen Fashion 17 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! Your velvet skirt looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing photos - I do love a good velvet skirt! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW. Possibly my fvavourite photos of you EVER!
    I love everything about what your wearing. This skirt is amazing, as are the tights. Eeeeep!
    MATE You're always so wasted too! Love it.xx

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ