Thursday 2 February 2012

Crossed Velvet



  
 
      
cross tee: DIY here, leggings: topshop
cross ring: boutique73, anchor bracelet & fake litas: eBay


I've made two pretty important decisions today, 1) I will buy a bowler no matter what the cost, and, 2) I must have a pair of allegra boots NOW!! I completely blame Katy for the latter so I'm sending my angry bank balance her way... I'm also stressing a lot right now, house hunting for somewhere to live in Bristol when you work full time in Reading is not cool, my lovely housemates-to-be are doing a lush job of it though and basically my house is going to be a surprise for the day I move in!! I have complete faith they'll pick a beaut (...one with a big enough room for me and ridiculous amount of things aha) and I guess it makes it a bit more exciting :) 

I can't believed I haven't blogged about my velvet leggings yet, they were in the Topshop sale for £12, I literally live in them I love them soo much. Picked up this 'bracelet' off eBay the other day, it's actually a necklace and I was expecting, well, bigger things from it. The chain's quite short and the pendant is tiny but it's still rather cute and works wonders as a bracelet aha. Finally my DIY cross tee, some of the studs fell out whilst wearing it but I had a few left over so I just re-studded it after use, don't know how it'll bear up in the wash though.

17 comments:

  1. I love the diy tee such a good idea! I really want a bowler hat too, and yeah we should win the lottery together, even if it's like a tenner we can have a fiver each haha. OOh love the leggings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your diy! As for the bowler hat Im pretty sure H&M have just got one in :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this t-shirt! Such a great DIY! and the velvet leggings really suit you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Can you send me the seller of the fake lita's please? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cross tee looks great on! Try H&M for a bowler, I got mine there pretty cheap xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoulders on these! I have one and there rather flattering. I love it, you did a great job and those boots are lush! Good luck house hunting(:


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute top!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All kinds of amazing top! Can't believe its a DIY x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the velvet leggings!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOOOOPSIE Yasmin! Seriously though, I thought I didn't need the allegras in my life, now I cannot live WITHOUT THEM! And a bowler hat is ALSO a must. it'll look amazing on you.
    Also love the tee that you did! looks awesome.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit and you tee is amazing :) I'm following I hope you will follow back

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving your diy top and your blog background :)
    and yes the motel ones are so pretty aren't they!!!
    and yes omg he is so fit maybe she does need her eyes testing... ahahaha and yes I have a pair like them but I lost them! :(
    You should definitely do a DIY!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your top, and your velvet leggings are gorgeous! I tried making a pair of velvet leggings before, didn't turn out too well... haha :)

    http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that top is AMAZING!!!

    xoxo
    ciara
    http://thelifeofciaruhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe you made that top yourself! It is bloody amazing! ♥

    http://graace-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ