Friday 17 February 2012

Instalove

Since getting an iPhone I have realised I absolutely adore instagram (@yasminnjade), so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and share some of my pictures from the last month. Have a lovely weekend :)

1) DIY shorts, here  2) old pictures I found  3) triangle<3  4) espresso martini  5) my tidy room 
6) cross keys  7) chocaspoon  8) friday night fat night  9) nails  10) DIY cross tee, here  
11) reading charity shops  12) GOSH nail glitter  13) snow  14) charity bargain  
15) DIY studded shorts, here  16) bowler :)

9 comments:

  1. Your cat's so cute! I'd quite happily become a cat lady when I'm older. Seeing your room makes me feel a bit better about mine, it's in exactly the same state.. I still don't want to tidy it.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom haha, mine is like that I can tidy it but it gets back to that within hours I don't know how I do it. I love your diys I want to do what you did to the cross tee on a denim jackt. Snow looks so pretty & so do you.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I steal your cat and borrow your hat, and invite you over into my dooormat?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! Yes, you've got to love Instagram! I really like your blog design by the way, especially the header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instagram too :) Great photos! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes.. i love instagram too :)

    I have a "delicious giveaway" - win a abataba jewellery on my blog.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay twinny instagram posts today! :) Just looking for you now love :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love instagram! So good for inspiration. Can't believe I used to use it for editing photos and had no idea it was like twitter or something. So many bloggers on it too :) gonna try and find you again now. @kimparslow

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ