Tuesday 7 February 2012

Studded Dreams

I picked up these brilliantly hideous jeans from a charity shop on the weekend for £4, first thing that came to mind, 'yay new high waisted shorts'. I tend to always wear Levis and thought these would be a bit different, they're a darker denim than all my other shorts too. Originally I was going to leave them plain but I was a little bored this evening and decided to stud them, had just enough studs left to go all the way round. Successfully transformed! Can't wait to wear them :) 

Apologies for my gross carpet, it makes the pictures look horrible!

  

10 comments:

  1. such a good idea and gorgeous result!X

    werewolfcubes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog.. these shorts turned out great! I also love your grey studded cross top too :) makes me want to stud everything muhaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab, especially from such a gross looking pair of jeans!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, they look awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool, I got bored of my darker blue levis last night so I acid washed them, it looks cool.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love these jeans! fab diy!
    and they are super easy to walk in aren't they! :)


    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look cool, liking the studding!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!
    great idea!!

    http://thelifeofciaruhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute idea. I need to convert some of my old jeans.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ