Sunday 19 February 2012

Nobody's Perfect

shirt & leather leggings: charity shop
vans: schuh, casio: asos, ring: dixi
necklace, bracelet & deer ring: primark
nails: models own- red red wine & barry m- matte white

My shirt and leggings came from the oh so wonderful Reading charity shops, such bargains :) I shop mostly in charity shops but somehow still manage to have no money, ever. As a result of this my weekend has been spent doing things which don't cost a lot, wandering round quiet towns and country parks. Although we had to get out of the rain on Saturday so I splashed out on a cheeky costa; and these quiet towns had a few charity shops so I picked up a new tee, a gorgeous cross bracelet and some interesting looking velvet trousers (they have stirrups!!) which are going to make the best shorts, all for £8. How could I resist?! Think I'm going to spend the evening in bed watching rubbish tv because all the fresh air and saving money has really taken it out of me, I'm shattered, aha. 


18 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! lovely post:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt, ive been looking for one this sort of wash. I really should start 'charity shopping'.

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the short sleeves on the shirt! You look so cute! I need to get a pair of Vans!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cant go wrong with a denim shirt, it looks great! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if you shop in a charity shop, it makes you spend more because you think that something is only £3 so you can buy about 10 of them. Resulting in the same price as a normal tee! Ha.
    Your weekends sounds perfect, and you my lady look a doll.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style so much! I've given you a blog award :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The charity shops near me are rubbish - might have to head to Reading after seeing your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit I will definitely have to have a better look into the charity shops around Reading! xx

    kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! Would love to visit the nearest charity shop after seeing this one.
    wow accounts for sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great denim shirt! I haven't been having much luck with charity shops recently especially as they just seem to keep putting up their prices too :(

    Leigh xx
    http://leightravers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everytime I click on your blog I get serious hair envy!
    Love this outfit, the demin/gold jewellery combination is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything! Been looking for a shirt like that for so long xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, I love your nails and your rings!
    dimples

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit :) I've never had time to go to the charity shops in Reading, I think I need to try harder!

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  15. saving money is so hard! love your denim shirt & jewellery! :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving this outfit, can't believe its mostly charity shop finds! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh i love this outfit so much!!! that denim top is sooo cute, i like that its short sleeved! this looks so adorable! i really like your style!!! and im enjoying your blog, its wonderful!! following!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ