Wednesday 1 February 2012

GOSH

After seeing Sabrina's review on GOSH Nail Glitter a while back I've been meaning to try it out and I finally have. Basically you just paint your nail a base colour, I used Models Own Nude, and dip your nail into the glitter while the polish is still wet. Then, use a small make-up brush to remove excess glitter and you're done. I love the effect as it's totally different to glitter polish and is really easy to do. However as you can see from the pictures it's extremely messy there's glitter everywhere in my room now aha. I also noticed that Sabrina has a handy hint of how to remove glitter from nails easily, we all know it's a complete pain so check it out here.

9 comments:

  1. I got this for Christmas and LOVED it! To save the mess of doing all my nails I used GOSH gold nail polish on all my nails then just put this on my ring finger for extra sparkle! :) Gillian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the finished nails are stunning! it looks like you've trailed your fingers in stardust! wonderful pictures- what camera do you use?X

    werewolfcubes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the pink one, its so pretty! Love your blog, following! xx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good! I thought my Juicy Jules was good but this is much better and probably cheaper. I wonder if you could use any glitter. Looks messy but worth it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I can never get it to last that long though :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did t get on with there, very messy but the gold looks awsome!

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ