Friday 10 February 2012

Saltskin


  
snakeskin skirt: primark, tee: mens, primark
earring: topshop, keyhole necklace: vintage
robot pendant: peaches and nothing, rings: primark
boots: newlook, hat: h&m


So I thought I'd be a good blogger and take pictures when it snowed last weekend... I went outside and my neighbours had decided to hop into my garden through the night, and use ALL of my snow to make a headless snowman surrounded by vodka bottles. So odd! It snowed again last night and it's settled everywhere, (except the roads, thank you!!!!) it looks so lovely- shame I'm at work and can't go and play :( I actually just want to go for a walk and take in the wintery goodness. Not fair. On the brightside I'm off to Bournemouth tomorrow for Bedlam, I could not be more excited, andy c... flux... netsky... youngman... phaeleh. YES PLEASE. Really looking forward to going to a different venue too. Although apparently I have £30 to last me the month? Brilliant. I don't know how I manage to be so useless with money.

I have my house sorted for Bristol next year, actually cannot contain my happiness. It actually feels like I am going back now. YAY. Not looking forward to third year though, so much work and a 15 thousand word dissertation to write, ergh.

It's also become clear that I have a snakeskin obsession- I must buy some leggings asap, finally bought a hat too it was from h&m, thanks for the heads up Amy :) 

19 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the keyhole necklace is so cute. I'm super jealous of your hair too, I really wish mine was that colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole outfit, it's really cute :) I love your hair, I wish mine were that colour. We've had no snow at all here but it has been freezing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Haha that's so random of your neighbours though, made me laugh though!
    Really want a bowler hat but I can never find it in h&m, only a topshop one but can't bring myself to buy it for £26!

    union-apparel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopa! The hat looks amazing on, I'm so glad you managed to find one! love that snakeprint skirt.. I have too many animal print things, maybe we have a problem? haha ahh the snowman story made me laugh, that's so strange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, I love the plain tshirt with the skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing with the hat and your neighbors sound very...strange

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, best photos EVER! You actual babe. Love you in that hat, you look so sexual in the last photo (not that I mind at allll!) And your snakeskin skirt looksss amazing on you.
    Have a super weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you followed me as I adore your blog and style! Followed back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit, that hat is so nice! I bought that same skirt from Primark a couple of weeks ago, love a bit of snake print!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely, the snakeskin shorts are great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with your hair! I want one of them hats but they all seem to be to big for my head :( I love the whole outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've awarded you the Liebster Blog Award for your captivating posts <3

    Check out my page at thefashionlaunderette.blogspot.com to see the award and instructions of what to do next.

    Peace and Love

    xox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit plus your hair is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog and your outfit! I'm now following you.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your lipstick it's such a lovely shade! And good luck in advance for the dissertation!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous; love the skirt and hat!
    I'm also in love with your skirt :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a great time! I love your skirt & you look so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are beautiful! Love your outfit :) followed your blog, its really good :) x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ