Tuesday 29 November 2011

Versatile


Another surprise when I woke up this morning, the lovely Lauryn from bracelets and bangles has awarded me the Versatile blogger award, I love her blog- she's currently on day 26 of 'an outfit post a day for 100 days', so it's full of different outfit ideas and it means she posts daily so there's always something new to read! Also check out this post of hers, she's found galaxy leggings for half the price of the Black Milk ones from my Galaxy post, I'm extremely tempted to get them. Thank you for the award Lauryn :)




Rules
1. Thank the person that awarded you and link back to their blog // 2. Share seven facts about yourself // 3. Nominate three blogs to receive the award 

Seven Facts about me
1. I'm a UWE student currently on placement at HP // 2. I have six tattoos, including my toes // 3. I went through a piercing stage and had my neck, collar bone and side of my face pierced // 4. I want Ollie Locke from Made In Chelsea to be my best friend // 5. I have more clothes than I know what to do with // 6. Camo and Krooked - Cross the line, is probably still my favourite album ever // 7. I don't like Oceana

Blogs
1. Katy from Caught up in Cake // 2. Amy from The Little Magpie // 3. Kate from Style Me Reckless

Oh I'm off to see Skrillex tonight. SO EXCITED.

Dress: Topshop, Belt: Charity Shop
Necklace: Peaches & Nothing, Shoes: eBay





6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congrats, and thank you so much!! Means a lot :) Looking lovely, have fun tonight!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour of this dress, the necklace goes so well with it. hope Skrillex is amazing! :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I wouldn't mind being bffs with Ollie either, I'd make gim give me hair tips!
    Gorgeous dress, love the colour

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you, you beautiful lady! So so kind of you :-)
    I also adore your dress, the colour is gorgeous as is the style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love random piercings on people, like different places on someones face or neck, I want some. I love your outfit.x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ