Thursday 10 November 2011

Liebster :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh... yesterday the lovely Amy Bell from The Little Magpie awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. I was so surprised when I read my comment, it's made me really happyyy :) Thank you! Amy's blog is definitely one of my favs, check it out!!

I've had lots of goodies arrive today including a Models Own delivery (too exciting) and my beautiful necklaces and rings from Georgina at Peaches and Nothing (thank youuuu!). Ohh and earlier in the week my fake JC's (officially my favourite shoes ever) and 2 dozen nail art pens came to my desk at work. I love internet shopping.

Just a quick outfit post from last night, myself and the girls from placement went to Bella Italia (50% off vouchers on studentbeans) for one of the girls 21st birthday... we started off with a few glasses of red wine at her flat (which is lush, loads nicer than my poor excuse for a house- only 9 months left in it. Not that I'm counting...) and then walked to the waterfront for our food, which was soo good.

Bodice: Vintage, Top: eBay
Skirt (dress): Topshop
Shoes: eBay, Belt: Primark
Keyhole Necklace: Vintage
Tooth Necklace: Primark
Watch: Charity Shop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So these are my fav blogs which I'm giving this award to: 


I lovelovelove these girls blogs!!

(I've tried not to give it to anyone with too many followers or that have received it recently)

If you get an award...
... make a post in which you post the "Liebster-Blog" photo and the instruction ( the text you're reading now)
... create a link to the person's blog, who gave you the award and inform her/him with a comment on her/his blog that you accepted the award and leave a link to your award-post.
... think of 3-5 bloggers you want to give the award to and tell them in a comment that they're taaged and leave the link with your post where the instruction is showed. 

16 comments:

  1. aww thanks a lot! I think this is a really good idea, definitely gonna do a return post with some of my top blogs!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate this gesture and I must say, I love your blog as well!

    ...A better "Thank You" HERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really nice, i especially love the necklaces and top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is gorgeous, and I love how you've put it over the dress. Cute as! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is so nice, love the print on the top x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got the delivery. I love your nails x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwh thankyou so much! my first award! (almost feel like i've won the oscars or something)
    many thanks again <3

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou so so much for the award! I love your blog! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really lovely look, the blouse/top is dead nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little outfit, I really LOVE the skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw thank you for what you said about my blog, that's lovely! And you and your blog deserve the award ;)

    You look gorgeous in that outfit, the top especially. Internet shopping ftw without a doubt!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh what's the Liebster award? I've never heard of it before, but congratulations on winning it :). I love your top, and your skirt. In fact, I love all of your outfit!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ