Friday 2 March 2012

When The Rain Is Gone


faux leather leggings & hoody: h&m, 
shirt & boots: topshop, hat & socks: primark
keyhole necklace: vintage, robot pendant: peaches & nothing

So I'm off to LDN Lunch tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it, I was on the waiting list and honestly didn't think a space would free up; but on Sunday Eloise tweeted me and Chloe asking us if we wanted to go!  So tomorrow I finally get to meet up with Chloe (and have a cheeky night out in Reading after) and the lovely Katy and Vicky who are meeting me at the station :) we've already discussed how bad we are at recognising people and with my bad eyesight it'll probably take us a while to find each other- hmm maybe we need a designated meeting point aha. I still don't know what I'm wearing... would it be awful to just wear these leggings?! Queue the wardrobe raid!!

On a separate note my housemate-to-be is in the video for 'when the rain is gone' by Adam F (hence the post name!) If you have a look she's the one with the short dark hair, how exciting! She's also on the cover of Hair Ideas at the moment too, basically a celebrity aha :)

21 comments:

  1. I love the leather look leggings! Gorgeous(:


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the leggings are great :)
    Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit, i need to get me some leather leggings! guess i'll be meeting you tomorrow at the lunch :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt is gorgeous, have fun!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. eee I love your shirt! I keep trying to bid on this on ebay but it always gets away from me. Have fun at the lunch, so jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shirt! enjoy london and lunch! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this outfit you've put it together so well!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit :) I need to get some faux leather leggings asap, they always look amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirt!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the shirt, the pattern is really unusual. Love it.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was so lovely to meet you!!! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, the shirt is so pretty!

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LVOE this outfit, your shirt is gorgeous :) xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you enjoyed the ldnlunch lovely! Gutted I couldn't make it but there's always next time :) Love the shirt! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love adamF, nice to know there is a blogger out there who likes dubstep etc! I was at LDNlunch yesterday but there were so many people there that I didn't talk to, you being one of them! Hope you had a great time anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, it was so lovely to meet you yesterday! Hope you had a good night out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look, its cute!
    esp the blouse

    EGO OF FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  18. that neckless is so darn cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I already thought you owned disco pants! Definitely get some. I had a mare with mine...ordered mediums off ebay for cheaper but they were a bit big then ordered smalls off asos with 10% off. haha. Silly me! Thankfully sold the mediums back on ebay tho :)

    Hope you had fun at london lunch! Wish I could've made it. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have this shirt :) you have styled it great! Gotta love a topshop buy :)

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ