Wednesday 26 October 2011

Halloween #1

So tonight me and my house mate Melissa have been getting all creative for Halloween; we've got an inter-intern social tomorrow night in Reading to prepare for and Saturday we're of to The Blast vs Digital Soundboy to see Breakage and Jess Mills. I have so much love for Jess Mills-
check out her song 'Live for what I'd die for', it's amazing. 

Thought I'd post a picture of the mess that will make up two sets of Halloween outfits, aha exciting-


Funny bones tights: Dixi
Eylure Lashes
Barry M: Black & White
Cape: Claire's Accessories
Fake Spiders
LOADS of black clothing

3 comments:

  1. I adore halloween, one of the best holidays of the year. No idea what to be this year :| I want to be original but I have a serious case of brain drain :| xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeep! Have a fantastic halloween. We got our pumpkins today and dying to carve them!! x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ