Tuesday 11 October 2011

First Post...

So this is attempt #3 at starting a blog... I originally made one about a year ago and if I'm honest I completely forgot about it! Then me and one of my best friends decided to make a joint one but her 3rd year uni work seems to be taking over and she no longer has the time to do it.

Which is why I decided to start Overly Selected and I will stick to it this time...

Overly Selected will consist of everything from vintage fashion, to music and tattoos... with the odd outfit post thrown in- although you'll have to excuse my Photoshop skills, they aren't very good!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is totally random, but did you used to have Myspace and used to go out with a guy called Jared? (i think it was that anyways!) xo

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ