Monday 30 April 2012

Zig Zag


barry m: blueberry icecream & berry icecream


Here's my nails from the weekend, I went for pastel colours to try and remind myself that summer is just around the corner despite the awful weather!! 

Apologies for my lack of posting again this past week I've been busy at home with my sisters birthday and 3 Peaks training- it's come round so quickly, I start the climb of the first mountain on Sunday at 5am... I am literally sh*tting myself. I'm all prepared though and have lots of energising food (the girl in Tesco's must have thought I was a right fatty when all I bought was chocolate, sweets and flapjacks aha), and all my walking gear; most of which is borrowed, but I did buy myself my first fleece this weekend and... a headtorch, well cool ;) 

On the plus side I've raised £465 so far which is amazing (you can still sponsor me if you like www.justgiving.com/yasmin-colley). I plan to do pretty 3 Peaks nails to cheer me up on the mountains and at the request of a friend 'you can do it, put your ass into it' is going on my iPod playlist to motivate me ha. 

10 comments:

  1. ahh, these are lovely; its so difficult to believe its nearly summer though, with this weather!? Hope it brightens up for when you do your 3 Peaks, good luck with it all - so jel you have a headtorch! ;)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and the purple together :)
    Good luck for the 3 peaks! I hope the weather clears up :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I may copy this... ha! I like them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great, i love the colours!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them, great colour combo. Good luck for 3 peaks!!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE them! :D I'm rockin' pastel nails too, right now! They're drips over a black back, and on my blog!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best of luck for the 3 peaks!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look lovely! Good luck for the 3 peaks too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous nails! Good luck for the 3 Peaks, my dad is doing it but I can't cos I'm on holiday! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your nails. I'm a big fan of nail art and I think I might try this one. It would be great if you could follow my blog :) I just made it and am trying to get people interested.
    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing what you have to say ツ